The Collab Folks took part in two major conferences in the community this year as volunteers for UXSG Conference 2016 and Michael spoke at Agile Singapore Conference 2016 about “UX for Product Managers”.
Agile SIngapore Conference 2016 (40 sessions)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Collaboration, Culture and Teams
- Dev. Practices and Craftsmanship
- DevOps Enterprise Agile
- User Experience
- Working with Customers
UX Singapore Conference 2016Keynote recordings
- Tong Yee: Emotionally connecting to the next 50 years
- Dr. Rory Gallagher: Applying behavourial insights to public policy
- Dr. Jung-Joo Lee: When policy meets design
- Francesca Lanzavecchia & Hunn Wai: Transformative tangibles
- Dr. Jurgen Spangl: Scaling up design
- Venerable Chuan Guan: Emptying ourselves
- Gerry Gaffney: Is “transformation” just another buzzword? (And if not, what does it mean?)
- Chye Ping Ting: What transformation would you like to bring home with you after this conference?
- Pjj: What is the right balance between selling (marketing) and helping users (UX/UI)?
- Ming Lee: Connecting with curiosity
- Ace Nacional: Finding the right balance between Agile Development and UX Development
- Benedict Tay: Mentoring different audiences – UX as a culture or a subject to be taught
- Jonathan Hirsch: Design your life
- Denise Teo: How to convince a non-believing audience/organization that it is worth to invest and adopt in UX?
- Phutjarin: What are the commonalities and biggest differentiator in the UX of respective industries?
- Vijay Misra: Digital transformation of the banking industry